Spicy, salty, juicy and sweet. Those were the flavours that was dancing around on my palate yesterday evening for my dinner! I love pineapple on pizza! And I had a major craving yesterday evening! So i thought I’d make a pitta pizza ~ instantly there and then.
You may look at the ingredients below and think ok?! I can see why she used these ingredients until you get to chopped coriander! I did add coriander and boy did it taste gooood! Give it a go you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Have a super weekend! Much love D x
2 pineapple rings drained
sliced green chilli
Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese
Tomato sauce made at home
• Tomato sauce ~ ours was made with tomato passata, olive oil and a couple of crushed garlic cloves and dried oregano. Cook through until you get a thick sauce
• Lightly pre grill the pitta bread, lay on a lined baking tray with foil
• Spread some tomato sauce
• Top off with the onion and chilli. Gently place the pineapple rings on top
• Scatter the coriander and sprinkle on some cheese
• Place in a pre heated grill for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown