My very first award of 2014 is the “Shine On” award and I am so grateful to Jhuls @ The not so creative cookfor the nomination. Just saying the word “Shine!” makes you all warm and happy from the inside! It shows how all our blogs are able to make us shine and how each of us brighten up each others lives on a daily, sometimes hourly basis!
Congratulations to you Jhuls also! I love your blog and thank you for your continued love and support. Your friendship brightens up my day!
So now I am about to reveal seven random facts about me! Ummm lets see, shall we
• I love penny sweets especially fizzy cola bottles
• To go to my happy place, I remember sitting on a stunning beach in the Algarve, Portugal. Just looking out to the sea
• My name Dimple is not named after the famous whiskey but is an Asian Indian name that was popular when I was born
• I love lighting fragranced candles everywhere
• I can’t go anywhere without my phone now, especially as I keep in touch with
everyone on WordPress and Facebook
• I have to buy a toffee apple if I see one at a stall at a funfair or theme park
• I have visited Vancouver and Whistler and fell in love with Canada
My Shining award nominees are
You all are such warm and beautiful people and whenever I read your blog posts I feel can feel such a bright energy which illuminates my life everyday!
If you would like to accept and forward the award on the ‘Shine On’ Award rules are :
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back
3. Share seven random, interesting things about yourself
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the ‘Shine On’ Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs
(Pictures are all from respective Google sites)