Dragon’s Loyalty Award
I absolutely love reading and learning from all of my fellow beautiful bloggers and like commenting on their posts. Maybe thats why I have been honoured with the lovely Dragon’s Loyalty Award by five fellow foodie bloggers.
I would like to thank with a sincere heart
With this award I am to present 7 random facts about me…so here goes ~
• I don’t do honey
• I love keeping my feet warm in cute slippers especially around Christmas time!
• My husband and I have 1 foot height difference between us
• I love Avatar
• I am addicted to watching Grey’s Anatomy, still got a couple of seasons to go!
• I suffered from hayfever from the age of 8 and then it got better at 28?!!!
• I wrote a journal in my teenage years, when I had a lot of time lol!
I am nominating 5 fellow bloggers for this award they are ~
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
1. Display the award certificate on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Present up to 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers
4. Inform your nominees that you have nominated them
5. Write 7 random facts about yourself
The Sunshine Award
This award really cheers me up and makes me feel all glowing and warm inside! To be told that I’m bringing sunshine into someones life really does serve my purpose of blogging and I am extremely and warmly grateful to
The rules are to answer 10 questions set by the awarding blogger, so here goes ~
1. Who would play you if your life was made into a movie? Madhuri Dixit an Indian actress
2. Where in the world would you most like to travel? Thailand
3. What is the best thing about blogging? connecting with everyone around the world
4. What is your secret indulgence? Ferrero Rochers
5. If someone handed you £1000 tomorrow what would you spend it on? My two boys and husband
6. What do you never leave home without? my mobile phone
7. What’s your favourite meal of the day? Definitely Dinner
8. What makes you laugh? My husband.
9. Who would be your ideal dinner party guests? A selection of all my fellow lovely bloggers in rotation, so everyone could come for dinner!
10. What was the last thing you Googled? Baking.com website
I will ask the same questions to the fellow nominees
Laura from The Seasoned Traveler
Beerfoodie @ beerfoodie.wordpress.com
Baldeep from Inspiringevolution.wordpress.com
Neetu from Anita Kushwaha
Lidia from Oh Lidia!
Julie from Julie’s family kitchen
Yvette from Yvette’s Gourmet Kitchen
The WordPress Family Award
I have to admit all awards are precious but the family one is very close to my heart as I feel all of you are part of my family as we are so connected through our blogs and our lives entwined!
I want to thank deeply 3 fellow bloggers who I too consider to be part of my wordpress family
The family award is my second round of nominations as I have posted about this award a few months back.
My nominations are ~
Kera from Om Blog
Elaine from Foodbod
Amanda from What’s Cooking
Shruti from Cooking with SJ
Karinna from Cheesy Biscuit
Bandhna from Sparkle Bubble
Anne from Tales along the way
Sun from Farbenfroh
Dinnerbank @ Dinner bank
Transplated cook @ Transplanted Cook
All of you I have nominated are such amazing people and I feel blessed to have gotten to know you! You are all part of my WordPress family xxxx
If you wish to participate then please link back to the original awarding person
Nominate up to 10 people
And inform them that you are nominating them
I want to thank everyone again!
Much love D x